Facebook is a powerful social media platform. Every minute, million of people login their accounts. Thus, the server down might down sometimes for some region.
There are many factors affecting login to their Facebook account. I will let you know the issue with the resolution.
How to Resolve Facebook Login Problems
1. Turn on and off your Mobile Data and WiFi
Sometimes, the login error occur due to network issue. In such cases, Facebook shows incorrect password or shows error 404. In such case, it would be better to turn off your data and turn it on again.
If it won’t helps you out, try other methods.
2. Email and password is correct, but still not able to login ?
It is depend on mobile network, You need to clear all your Cookies and Cache which usually affect the Facebook.
To perform cleaning of Cache, do the steps below accordingly –
Open your Mobile Settings
Find Application Manager. It will available in your mobile inside > Sstorage or Advance Settings.
Now find Facebook application. It will be inside Application Manager > Facebook. Go inside application and go to the storage and then Clear data and Cache.
First clear only cache try to login, if still facing issue then clear data and try again.
3. It Is Showing Incorrect Password ?
You need to set new one password to forget it.
Go > Here
Enter Your Email or Phone Number There and search it!
You will Receive Code In Email Or Phone number. Enter There Code And Continue It.
Set your New password there.
Always set your password using special character and alphanumeric to make it strong.
4. If You Are Using Chrome And Facing Login Issue In Facebook
You are sure your email and password is correct, but still facing trouble in login, Clear cache and Cookies of your browser such as Chrome.
Go to Right Corner in Three Dots (menu)
Then go to below > Settings
Go Below Open Advance
Clear Only Cache and Cookies Data
5. If Still Not Login Your Account
You should also report to Facebook for login issue, in this case Facebook support stuff will try to help you.
Just you sent them your trouble here
6. If you’re having trouble logging in with your mobile number, try again following these steps
- Make sure to enter your entire mobile number, including the country code.
- Leave out any extra zeros, plus signs (+) or another special characters.
Hope your issue are solve with these methods.